Pain in belly button, on left side of stomach, gets worse on walking. Cure for pain?

Hi, I have pain in my belly button and my left side of stomach around the belly button. I ve noticed it for a few days when running up stairs. Last night I lifted a heavy load of washing and the pain was very intense and made me feel sick. Since then I ve been in more pain - it comes and goes but is worse when walking etc. I don t feel well in myself I couldn t get an appointment today and am a bit worried.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013
Welcome to Health Care Magic.
It seems that you might be having recti muscles catch.
Take rest and give rest to abdominal muscles.
Apply some local analgesic cream.
take some analgesic medicine like Diclo-para combination with antacid.
Within a day or two you will be alright.
Ok and bye.