Pain in back under rib cage radiating to groin, diagnosed to be low kidney function, system cleaning done, persisting pain. Cause?

went to the dr with pain on left side in my back under rib cage and it goes around to front and the down to my groin i had blood work done and they said i had low kidney function the doctor then had me do an x-ray the said i had a little bowel still in there so he had me clean out my systum i am still having pain and when i lay on my rigth side at night it is worse what could this be
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013