Pain in back, thick and white discharge, swollen stomach. History of tied tubes and ovarian cysts

Good day, I had my tubes tied 9 years ago, I have in the past been diagnosided with ovarian cysts that were drained 4 years ago, I am having pain in both my ovaries , my cervix bone, bottom back and thick white discharge that is odourless, I have been treating myself for a yeast infection however their is no change, my stomach is now getting rather hard and swollen. I have noticed I am putting on weight especially in my breasts however they are not tender and have not skipped a period
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013