Pain in back, sciatic pain in leg towards right. PLIF surgery done. Pain continues. Permanent cure?

Hi. I had PLIF surgery (L5 - S1) nearly 3 years ago. Prior to surgery I had lower right back pain with sciatic pain in lower right leg. Right after surgery the pain seemed to move over to the left side. Although not as bad as before, the pain still continues to this day. I have had caudal epidural treatment , with steroids and pain killers, also, which have not worked. Do you have any advice for me?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013