Pain in back of knee. Hard to stand and walk. Is it posterior cruciate ligament?

I have pain in the back of my right knee . Seems to be on the inside back and a bit on the inside while standing. After sitting for a period of time, when I stand, it s hard to extend the back of my leg to walk without a stretching feeling with pain. Walking is stiff. This started after I bent on one knee and put some (normal) weight on it while doing some chores around the house. Seems to be OK after some resting and when I get up in the morning. Throughout the day however it gets harder to walk. I m 53. Male. 5 10 /185lbs. Could it be this PCL thing?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012