Pain in back of head, numbness, swollen eye. What can I do?

hI i HAVE A HEADCHE SINCE A MONTH AGO IT IS THE BACK OF MY HEAD ON THE LEFT SIDE, THE HEADACHE IS MILD BUT CAUSE A PRESURE AND SOME NUMBESS AND AFECT MORE OVER MY LEFT EYE MAKING IT SWOLLED, TEARING, ITCHING AND FEELS LIKE THE ENTIRE EYE BALL GET INFLAMADED AND HURST AND MY VISION GET BLORY IT HAPPEN TO MY RIGHT EYE BUT NO AS MUCH. MY EYELID (LEFT) GOT DROP SOME BECAUSE OF THE HEADACHE AND PRESURE. tHE PAIND DOES NOT GO AWAY AND , MY NECK AND PART OF MY UPPER BACK HURST (LEFT SIDE) . i CAN NOT PERFORM WELL IN ANYTHING BECAUSE IT MAKE DIZZY SOMETIMES. i SAWA NEUROGIST AND GOT mrs AND mra AND VESSELLS TEST EVRYTHING CAME BACK WITH GOOD RESULTS, BUT wHAT IS CAUSING THIS PAIND THAT DOES NOT GO AWAY AND IS MAKINF MY LIFE MISSERABLE. MY DOPCTOR JUST SAID IT IS HEADACHE AND GAVE STRONG MEDICINE BUT IT MAKE ME SICK AND EVEN i CAN NOT DRIVE AND WORK. wHAT i CAN DO, PLEASE i NEED YOUR HELP. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS YYYY@YYYY , I will really appreciate your help. Lourdes
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012
your description goes more in favour of a condition called as cluster headache which tends to be precipitated by some triggers too much sleep, caffeine, alcohol etc. So first identify what are the triggers in your case & avoid them. Secondly at the very beginning of headache (first 10-15 min) immediately take any simple analgesic like paracetamol, ibuprofen, naproxen along with domperidone as antiemetic to lessen the symptom severity. I would like you to consult your for taking medications like sumatriptan, propranolol etc. for symptom relief & further investigations depending on your clinical picture for a definitive diagnosis. Good luck