Pain in back of head, changes in personality, irritable, aggressive, weakness in part of face. Serious?

i have this strange pain in the back of my head, like pressure, and it isn t a migraine , it hurts even more when i press against it and i ve searched online and from what i ve seen i should get it checked. I saw that the pain i feel is in the frontal lobe , and the symptoms described all match to what i feel. Changes in personality Swearing or behaving in a way that you normally wouldn t (loss of inhibitions) Losing interest in life (apathy) Difficulty with planning and organising Being irritable or aggressive Weakness in part of the face, or on one side of the body Difficulty walking Loss of sense of smell Problems with your sight or speech they all apply to me but i have been in therapy for a while and diagnosed with depression , anxiety, bipolar and they even checked me for schizophrenia as i hallucinate and hear voices. Could this be linked and should i be worried?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013