Pain in back, neck, shoulder. MRI shows annular bulge, ligamentum flavum hypertrophy, facetalarthrophy, hemangioma. Indications?

Hi i have back pain problem for last four year, initially i felt pain only back now i have pain in neck, leg palm and left side of the shoulder. As per my doctor suggestion i took MRI study of Lumbo- sacral spine . please go through below for MRI Result and suggest me the next treatment my doctor suggest me for operation . and let me know is it curable or not. my age is 32, height 165cm and weight 65kg. Diffuse annular bulge L4-5 disc with impression on the dural sac and exiting nerve root bilaterally. diffuse annular bulge L5-S1 disc with impression on the dural sac and exiting nerve root bilaterally. Ligamentum flavum hypertrophy seen at L3-4 &L4-5 Facetalarthrophy seen at L3-4 till L5-S1 L5 vertebra shows hemangioma . the bodies,pedicles, lamine, spinous process and transverse process of the lumbar vertebrae show normal morphology and narrow signal. Cervical Spine Disc osteophytes protrusion C3-4 till C6-7 with impression on the cord seen. No significant abnormality is seen in the dorsal spine. Thanks and regards Ram
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013