Pain in back, chest, underarms, uncomfortable. Have lupus, emphysema, osteoporosis, angina. Cause of pain?

Hello Dr. Grief,,,I have been having back and chest pain for 2 or 3 months but lately it has included my underarm once in a has not been sever but at times uncomfortable...on a scale from 1 to 10 it is always a 2 but sometimes flares to 4 or 5....I had a mammogram last year and no tumors...I have lupus , emphysema, mitral valve prolapse , osteoprosis and angina...I am 60 years old and it seems drs will treat the symptoms but not determine times it feels like water running through my back.... any ideas of the cause...Thank you very much for your time...I appreciate it very much...I normally don t go to the dr very often.... : )
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013