Pain in back and shoulder blade, bladder infection, peptic ulcer, sore base of esophagus. Cause?

Yes...thank u. On May 1st I was seen by an ER doctor. I had symptoms of the following: I had sudden pain near my spine on the right side abot 3 inces above my hip bone . He did urine sample , blood work. & pelvic exam. He knew I have a golfball size cyst on my left ovary . He was checking 2 see if it ruptured...he said it looked as though it had. He prescribed 100 mg of Doxycycline BID. I went home. The following day the pain began traveling upward finally settling beside & beneath my right sholder blade...intense. The pain is not as intense where it began. Now, pain is not only in back shoulder blade area, but wraps arond the front, 2. I am @ a loss of the cause. Oh, ER doctor said I have a bladder infection. Surgeons removed my Gallbladder 2/1/12 & I had a post op visit & he said I was healing fine. I should mention I have a peptic ulcer & when I touch the base of my esopagus it is very sore. Thank u!
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012