Pain in back and shoulder. Taking Tenormin and Amlodipine. Dangerous for heart?

hello sir. i had my bp 150/110. i checked my angio, ecg and all are normal. As per cardiologist suggestion, i started tenormin 100 mg and amlodipine 10 mg per day. now my bp is well maintaining 125/80. Doctor reduced my dosage to 50 mg tenormin and 5 mg amlodipine. Before one week i checked my ECG and it is normal. but i feel some time, pain in back side middle, shoulder and came to know it may be due to gas formation.(particularly tenormin intake) i stopped my smoking and alcohol. this pain is dangerous to my heart? Is there any need to continue my cholestrol tablet for lifelong? I intake my cholestrol tablet only for 3 months and i stopped now.(my chloestrol level is good now) my age is 39, weight is 72 kgs and height is 164 cm advice me sir
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012