Pain in back and legs, taken injections. Done ayurvedic treatment. Want permanent cure

Hello sir, my age is 28 year i live in thane maharastra india i have slip disc in l3,l4&l5-s i have too much pain in back &both legs i take a treatment by dr gautam zhaveri spine specialist they treated by traction some penkiller and then also nothing improvment then they give me pain killer inj in back but that also not work then some day they give ma some steroid tab that works but they told me only 3month yyou can take this if they are not work you have to do oprqtion then i go to ayurvedic hospital in cochin they give me panchakarma treatment and aplay plaster on my chest to back for 45days now all ayurvedic treatment also complited but i have now also pain but that pain killers i stoped what is the perfect treatment for this slip disc im sorry for my this type of english but i undestand what you will ans me
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012