Pain in back and clavicle, painful. Am pregnant, had car accident previously

I m 35 weeks pregnant and for a time now have had throbbing pain off and on - both in my back and strangely, around my left clavicle . I broke the clavicle in a car accident 5 years ago and had it plated until it was healed, the plate was then removed. It doesn t normally give me any trouble but when I have this throbbing in my lower back, it seems as strong in the clavicle area. It s not even necessarily very painful - although its a very thin line between being painful or not, and it is a very strong, pulse . Could this be linked to blood pressure? When I had it checked 2 weeks ago, my bp was fine, as it has been throughout my pregnancy. I could understand the back pain , but particularly confused as to why my clavicle would be throbbing. Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012