Pain in back and chest, gall bladder not removed. Taking vicadin. Blood level low. Is surgery possible with low blood levels?

My husband was been experiencing pain in his side back and chest for several months. He does have gall stones but has not had the gall bladder removed yet. He has been taking vicadin for the pain. Now his blood levels are low and and could be anemic. Could the vicadin be causing his low blood levels. They are taking more blood to determine if an anthesiologist would even do surgery with his blood count so low.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012