Pain in arms, shoulder, neck, back, hand numbness. MRI of neck shows herniated and bulging disc, left sided pain. Treatment?

In april I started having pain in my arm , shoulder ,neck and really bad back aches and numbness in my hand all on the left side. Had a mri of my neck and I have a herniated disc and two bulging disc none are affecting the nerve. In May i started having same pain in my left leg. About two weeks ago I started studdering and i feel like I am thinking really slow and i can t stay focused on anything. All my pain is on my left side ( leg,ARM,neck,head) I don t know what to do.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012