Pain in arms, shoulder, lower back, stomach. Body feels bruised, strained. Due to skeet shooting?

hi i was skeet shooting at the weekend, had the expected pains in my arm and shoulder ...and a little in my lower back (assuming from the kickback of the gun) but i have also had really bad pain in my belly... i have midcycle pain really bad every month and doctors are in process of sorting this out... but this pain feels like my internals are all bruised and strained!! and it hurts especially on the right lower side when i have to pee.... could this be related to the skeet shooting?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013