Pain in arms in elbow area, increased pulse rate, headache, depression. What should I do? Have high BP

Hello I m feeling a bit concerned my arms are hurting my right more than left in the elbow area. I feel my pulse pumping strongly. I have been having headache the past few days and the feeling of being nervious. Also feeling very depressed all this has been for the past week or two. But have had these feelings on and off for a while like about 10 months now. But the past two weeks is been continuous. And I seem to feel upset and angry all the time at my husband. I m a sad case I know. But what should I do. My nurse-said about two weeks ago that my blood pressure was up a bit.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012