Pain in armpits, enlarged lymph node, breast pain, headache, lack energy. Virus or cancer?

I am 31 and 4 years ago was diagnosed with breast pain after an inverted nipple and burning pain in my right breast they said this was due to smoking . Recently I gave up smoking and after a couple if days I woke up with pain throbbing under both armpits and running down both arms. Upon checking I found a lump under my right armpit. I went to the doctors and she confirmed it to be an enlarged lymph node she said I may have a virus and to return for a breast exam if the lump was still there after 3 weeks. Immediately after this appointment both breasts were throbbing with pain too and burning felt hot to touch. It has been 4 weeks now so doctor has referred me to breast clinic. I still have pain in my breasts but mostly in both armpits and I also feel ill flu like lacking energy with a headache. I am worrying I have cancer but could I just have a virus?!
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012