Pain in armpit, soreness, shaky, shortness of breath, tingling sensation, headache. What could this be?

Im a 34 year old female. I recently started having a few symptoms I am wondering if u can help! First off I have a pain in my right armpit! It almost feels like the skin is soar! Im shakey, short of breath and when moving around have a tingling sensation like I might pass out! I have had a headache for a few days tht I have assumed is from sinuses cause it is also in my teeth! I am currently menstrating which is not seeming normal! It was a very like period. Am i over reacting???
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012