Pain in arm, palm and fingers. Had titanium plates placed in arm. Do I need surgery again?

I recently had surgery about 6 months putting two titanium plates in my arm . Both bones in my arm broke, straight down the middle. After 9 weeks in a cast, it was taken off and I had about two months recovery, then I got a new job making pizzas. Since then, the pain in my arm has increased so bad that I now have shooting pain in my palm and three fingers. It throbs and I cannot even use it long for any activity of late, not even rolling up a car crank window. Could there be something severely wrong with my arm post surgery? Would I possibly need to get surgery again?
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012