Pain in arm, have COPD and breathing trouble, done sleep apnea, use oxygen for sleep, calf muscle pain. Suggestion?

When ever I reach up or out I get this sharp electrical pain in/by the muscle in my upper left arm and this concerns me because I did have a by-pass 9 years ago and I also have COPD and trouble breathing, I use oxygen for sleep and had a sleep apnea test last week, I'm 83 years old but still want to live a few years more. I hope you can tell me what causing this and also I thought my knee's were hurting but I found out it was both of my calf muscles were the doing the hurting when I walk can never be over 100 feet. Thank you very much for your time and knowledge. Sincerely, Jerome R. Ludmann YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013