Pain in arm from armpit, red blotchy line from arm to armpit

Hi! I have some pain in my inner upper arm from my armpit to just below my elbow for 3 days. I feel it all the time but it is extra sensitive to the touch. Today I noticed a red line about 1 inch wide and blotchy from my elbow almost to my armpit. I would only rate the pain about 3 unless I touch it then it s about a 6. I don t remember injuring it and I think it would have bruised already if I did. I m a 32 year old female in fairly good health but I do not have insurance. I just want to make sure nothing is seriously wrong. Thanks ;)
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012