Pain in arm, elbow joint, wrist, stress, cannot lift. Suggestion?

i have a soreness/pain down my inner arm, right in the middle of my elbow joint and in my wrist. I am aged 52 and think I am causing it either by carrying heavy bags or by sitting at at computer/desk. I have it 2 weeks now. Lots of rushing and pressure in my job as a teacher at second level. I cannot lift my arm up high to a shelf for example nor can I put much weight on it now. Mary
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013

I have studied your case.

As per your symptoms neck pain can be due to diffuse disc bulge compressing your cervical spine.
Most probable reason for your symptoms could be postural problem as you may be sitting for long time and working on computer for long time.

When such patient comes to my hospital we usually take x ray spine to see for severity of nerve compression.
Some medication like methylcobalamine with muscle relaxant and analgesic will reduce pain, you can take them consulting your treating doctor.

Also check your vit B12 and vit D3 in your blood.
Hope this helps. Wish her a speedy recovery.