Pain in arm, back. Had palmar fasciectomy. Will I be okay?

Hello .. This is not really a big problem .. about six months ago , i had a palmar fasciectomy .. it went well , but I notice a slight pain , very slight really , when i twist my arm behind my back ... nothing serious , of course , and the hand is working well . the depuyturyns was quite advanced , so i have been fortunate
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013
Take usual precautions about any movement which stretches the fascia subjectively causing you should get okay-just do finger movements and wrist movement practice within limits of tolerance

Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Praveen Tayal's  Response
The mild pain that you are having is normally seen due to mild fibrosis and the scar tissue in the affected area. This pain will subside with regular hot fomentation and physiotherapy stretching exercises.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement Dr. Saurabh Gupta's  Response
Feb 2014
Hello and Welcome to HCM,
Do regular stretching exercises so that it inhibits the formation of fibrous tissue. Do wrist and finger mobilization exercises. Hot fomatation will helps you lot.
Hope this helps you.
Wishing you good health...
Dr Saurabh Gupta.
Orthopaedic Surgeon.