Pain in arm and elbow, used heating pad. Have Raynaud's disease, poor circulation, double mastectomy

I had a double mastectomy two weeks ago and have Raynauds disease and poor circulation. Because its hard to lay down to sleep I have been reclined in a lazyboy. I keep waking during the night in excruciating pain in my right arm around upper arm and elbow . Heating pad helps a little and I ve been trying to use a stress ball to build up the muscle. What can I do so I don t wake up crying every night?
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012