Pain in arm after getting injected, got a mantoux. Why the numbness and tingling?

I am currently a nursing student and had to get a Mantoux tb skin test today. I believe the medical personnel administered the injection too deep. I got it done at 11am and for the past 2 hours I have been having pain in my arm at and around the injection site and it is warm to the touch. I am very dizzy and lightheaded. I have never had this reaction before. I receive a tb skin test every year. The office where it was done is now closed. My whole arm is feeling numb and pins and needles. Do I need to go to the Emergency Room?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013