Pain in arm. Xray showed a black smoky thing in arm bone. MRI showed presence of unidentified tumours. How can it be determined as malignant or benign?

Hello, I just want to ask about my mom we currently live in Saudi Arabia about 4-5 months ago she had a check up about her painful arm , the doctor then requested for an xray then when the xray result came there is like a black smoky thing in the bigger bone of her arm..the doctor suggested for an MRI then the MRI result came and they said she has an unspecified benign tumors inside her bone then he scheduled her for a biopsy they took out a sample then he adviced her to go to a hospital when we went to the hospital the useless oncologist didnt actually explain us anything further with her condition he just made a medical report which he just copied from the previous report then advised her to have a radiation therapy to kill the tumors but unfortunately the private hospitals here does not have this kind of treatment so we need to go to the government hospitals since we are not allowed to go there as it is government unless we have a ROYAL DECREE letter from a Royal Office as my mom s medical sponsor. we got frustrated and we tried sending her medical records from some doctors we know and they are saying that it is malignant so we are so confused some say it is malignant but her previous doctors say its benign..please help me
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012