Pain in area of defibrillator. Not the angina pains. Should I be worried?

I had a defilbrilator installed 3 years ago. Until now have never had a pain with it. However recently I start to have short stabbing like pains from the area where it is installed. It has me a little worried. I went to see my regular cardiologist two days ago. He said that the pains I was feeling were not angina pains because they happened when I was still and not moving about. Today took a long walk on some rugged terrain has no pains whatsoever but now in the evening have again those pains. SO question is should I be worried or are these pains just par for the course. And why are they now happening after two years. I am 68 years of age. The brand of defilbrilator that I have is St. John s. THanks for any further comments you may be able to make on this question. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012