Pain in anus when using the toilet. Passing loose stools. Hard lump on perineum. Treatment?

I have high pains in my anus when i go to the toilet and after, however the pains are in my stomach before I go to the toilet. I am very worried now as my stools have been loose for quite a while now. My Grandfather has IBS , however im quite a awkward shy person and going to the doctors to get this checked out seems like a big deal for me. Recently I have noticed a small lump on my testicle but im sure its not related. There seems to be a thin hard lump along the perineum however im not sure whether its the tendon or whether i have a more serious problem! I think I just need some peace of mind and I was wondering if anyone knew anything.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013
Thanks for your query
I can feel your concern
Use fresh leafy vegetables and use a lot of drinking water and avoid oily stuff
Have a proper clinical examination
Hope it helps
Dr imran