Pain in anus, buttocks, itching and head issues. Had sex. Related?

hi doctor, I am male , 33 working abroad, I got married three years ago. I had a two months vacation with my family last december. ater one month my wife had a vaginal infection. Initially some pimples after two three days it burst and became painful. she is taken to hospital the doctor prescribed some Zovirax 200 g capsules and acyclovir cream.she applied it for two weeks, and it was cured. at the same time, there were some pimples(like mosquito bites) seen in my thighs each one lasts one or two days, and very itchy. slowly it spread to my lover abdomen, prostate area, near anus, and buttocks . it was intense itching at night. the doctor prescribed me. Benzal lotion, I applied without shower 24 hours, and dermovate cream, fusidic acid cream...and some tablets at night. after one week again i applied Benzal . and my itching almost cured, Now there are many pimples in my forehead, shoulders and few in head as well( but no itching). In my thighs the same red pimples seen again and it is itching, i feel at night like some thing scrolling in my body. I am very tensed and i can t sleep verywell....pls suggest me any solution doctor. Myself and wife done, some blood tests. hiv, VDRL and Hbsag ...but all the three results are negative... I had a sex one year before my marriage...after marriage only with my wife.. please help me doctor. thanks and regards, Renjeeth
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012