Pain in ankles lately after playing badminton, little knobs on feet on both sides. Hurts when pressed. Solution ?

I play badminton daily for an hour or two, but lately both of my ankles have been hurting. Sometimes, it s the sides facing out to the sides that hurt, but sometimes it s the sides facing inside that hurt. The pain is generally in the area above the little knobs on my feet on both sides. It hurts to put weight on them, and when I lightly press them, it also hurts. However, there s no noticeable swelling or bruising , and the pain usually dulls overnight until practice the next day.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013