Pain in ankle. No swelling. Suggested to take uprise-D3. Due to vitamin D deficiency?

Dear Doctor, My name is Durgesh. I am a software professional in Gurgaon. Since 30 days I am feeling very deep pain in my left ankle. I also want to confirm its never injured. No swelling. I am feeling pain in such manner I can t balance my foot while walking. Sometime I suddenly woke up in midnight due to pain. As per doctor, its due to deficiency of vitamin D3 (no any test has been done to confirm). So he suggested me to take Uprise-D3 60K once a week till 2 months. Also, blood test says, Blood Sugar (R): 100 and Uric Acid: 6.2. Is it possible to imagine this type of extreme pain in ankle due to deficiency of vitamin D3? Please help me. My career is affecting due to this.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013