Pain in ankle. Hurts to stretch, stand, walk. Slightly swollen. Solution?

Hi srry to bother at this time. Ok so i honestly do not know how i hurt my ankle soo badly. I was at cheer practice yesterday and i don t remember doing anything at all that hurt my ankle. Nothing. And as i was walking to my dads car, it started to hurt on my left ankle. It did not hurt that bad though. so i thought maybe i just was spre for no reason. I got home did regular stuff like homework. thwn went to bed. when i woak up in the morning my ankle was hurting super bad. but i still had to go to school. my first class is PE and we were playing soccer an i couldn t run because of the pain. and my friend and i went to kick the ball at same time and rammed our leggs into eachother so the pain increased even more. all day it hurt. sad part was that i had to cheer at a basketball game after school. So i delt with the pain till it got to the poing where my friend had to carry me to my dads car after the game. I asked my brother if i could borrow his ankle brace because i thought it would help. he said maybe. Ok. point is. i can stand on my toes and im perfectly fine. but i cant stand perfectly cuz it hurts super bad. i can walk on my left foot if i walk on my toes and limp a little. It does not look bruised. It looks a tiny bit swollen. no redness. I can move my toes no problem. i cannot move my ankle. If i stretch my leg i feel soo much pain in my ankle. It hurts super bad. And i think part of it is because i pused it to hard when i knew it was hurt. But i honesly don t know how i hurt it in the first place. Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013