Pain in abdominal while running

When i try to run more than a kilometers, i feeling pain between my chest bone and belly mostly right side some time both side.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jan 2012
Assuming this is not angina, which should be ruled out by a face to face encounter with a doctor, this is most likely a common "runner's cramp" and is due to a combination of increased oxygen requirements of the tissues and muscles in the area during running and increased by products of metabolism, mostly lactic acid. The problem is usually worse if running shortly after a meal. Improved cardiovascular conditioning usually improves the symptoms, as does slowing down or resting.
Dr. J. Schwartz.