Pain in abdomen, yellowish discharge, bleeding. What is wrong?

Hey I have two children 11 months and two weeks apatt my younger one is 15 months now for the last two months I have been haveing really bad pains in my womb I had a green / yellow discharge and I was given antibiotics my gp checked mt womb and said I have an erosion and I started a heavey bleed she also told me that there was somethinf snoring the lineing if my womb the antibiotcsgave me very sharp pains and caused large clots now after a full months of bleeding I am still haveing the same pains and a see through discharge streaked with blood any idea what this could be am 20 years old thanks for your help
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013