Pain in abdomen, vomiting sensation. Endoscopy report normal. Prescribed happy-it. Tablet to be taken before or after food?

I am from India. Two days back I had pain in upper abdomen . (A week back I got endoscopy done and the report was normal - i.e. no ulcer , no problem.) Also I had vomitting sensation and could eat very little. Hence I went to the doctor. Doctor prescribed me HAPPY-IT. I took the tablet in the evening before food. Pain came down a little but during night the pain was severe and around 1 a.m. I had vomitted all the items that I ate during the day. Yesterday I could eat a little. (I am a migraine sufferer and take rizatriptan ). Today I found my stool to be black. Kindly advise me the caution that I should take. Should I take the HAPPT - it TABLET before food or after food. Thanks. Raghavan
Asked On : Wed, 14 Mar 2012