Pain in abdomen under ribs, nausea, fullness, little oily urine. Gallbladder issue?

I've been having what I think is gallbladder issues the last two weeks. Pain In upper right abdominal area right under ribs. Nausea vomiting fatigue....fullness after just a few bites, worse at night. I'm having an egd and hidascan done tomorrow. I've noticed my urien looks a little oily. It's all clear for the most part...a normal light yellow almost nonexistent color. But it looks oily. Could this be gallbladder related too? I'm 31 white female. Just incase that matters.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013