Pain in abdomen, radiates to the right under ribs, purple discolouration around anus. Treatment?

I have had pain in my left abdomen for 4 months. Starts just left of my belly button but radiates to right under my ribs and to my back. My anus is also purple but no pain there. About to months before pain started I had what I assume to be a couple of hemmoroids. They disappeared and a month later this pain started. Sometimes I get dizzy but nothing really irregular about my Noel movements. I m very worried but can not afford to see a doctor.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013