Pain in abdomen, lower back, legs. Stomach pain, bloating, constipation, and diarrhea

i am having severe pelvic pain , mostly in the front lower abdomen and my lower back. The pain shoots down my legs also. I have also been having bad stomach pain and bloating that is almost constant, unless I don t eat. This bloating is very painful. I also have been experiencing constipation and diaherra. I also have not had an appetite for the past few days. I also been having chest pain , nausea, fatigue, and shortness of breath.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013