Pain in abdomen, knot below rib cage, stabbing in shoulder blades. Labs showed hemangioma, low vitamin d. Diagnosis?

I have been suffering from severe abdominal pain , with pain, like a Knot/ball lodge below rib cage , pain above belly button, and stabing feeling through back to shoulder blades. And bloating and tightness around my neck and shoulders Initially I thought it was stress as I had pain up my harm and pain in the heart region as It was at the end of the month for processing of my accounts for work, but that subsided,. This pain did go away but came back in novemeber. I have had a insominia since and have only 4 clear night sleep. Since August I have gone to the hospital twice, ct scan , x-ray , 3 sets of blood tests and ultra sound . In the ultrasound it should 2 hemaganomia that were apparently normal and 3 months latter the ct scan showed 2 more. Apart from that the only things found were decreased vitamin d level ( with a level of 44) and a neutrophilis level of 7.6 ( normal apparently should be 2.0-7.5).endoscope procceedure came up clear as well as biopsies taken I have had occasional constipation and diarrhea. I have been prescribed “Somac”, but had random results. Emergency doctor gave me a codene forte tablets that aggravate the situation and was told to take a laxative with it. This pairing gave me the worst cramps and constipation and eventually diahrea. I now don’t have any bowl movements. I have also been given the drug “Indep” which leaves me with a hung over feeling I have tried a regular “ paracetamol” but that wears of quickly. I am constantly tired, Someone suggest Anxiety. I do get stress at work occasionally. But I don’t want to be placed on medication for stress I would like to be probably diagnosed. It has been going on to long and no one seems to diagnose it
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013