Pain in abdomen, gas accumulation in stomach while in stress. Endoscopy and blood test came clear. Is it gallstones?

Good day, for the past 4 years or so I have been having some stomach issues. It is a very painful almost unbearable pain that occurs in my abdominal area. I went to a Gastroenterologist and had an endoscopy but that came up clean. Blood results also came up clean. However this must be something! The pain is sometimes so great that I need to go to the E.R. I think that it has a lot to do with gas build up in my abdominal area. If I do not eat at the exact time that I am hungry my stomach fills up with gas and I become full. However if I eat my stomach would still sometimes fill up with gas. Especially during times of high stress/anxiety such as exam time. My most recent attack was two days ago on an airplane. The pain was localized in my top abdominal and was very severe lasting for about 1 hour after I ate some sour candies. Could this be gallstones?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013