Pain in abdomen down around ovary, had a laparoscopic total hysterectomy. Anything to worry?

I had a laparoscopic total hysterectomy last Monday and I have generally felt fine. Today after my son came home from being out of town I picked him up. I was caught up in the moment and now I am having pain on the left side of my abdomen down to around my ovary. I am not having any bleeding or anything like that. The pain medication isn't helping and I am wondering if I should go to the emergency room and have them make sure I didn't hurt anything internally.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013