Pain in abdomen, chest pain, tiredness, forgetful, mood-swings. How to diagnose my symptoms?

im a 22 year-old female annoyed by pain in my middle left side. I feels like the pain I get if I hold in my pee throughout the whole night. I have been peeing more often also. I also an very tired throughout the day, get chest pain randomly, have back pain from the time I wake up until i go to bed. My husband and I are trying for a baby (have been for several years) and I always jump to the conclusion of pregnancy. Another weird thing with me lately is I do not seem to make sense of what I am saying a lot of the time, like forgetting what I am saying as Im talking. I just know something isn't right. My mood has also changed a lot along with my personality in some ways. Do you have any theories?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013