Pain in abdomen, burps, diarrhea, vomiting. No heartburn or indigestion. GERD or acid reflex?

Hello, I am a 21 year old female and I have recently been experiencing some stomach problems. It starts with sulfur burps and then I get diarrhea. I then get this extreme pain in the upper middle part of my abdomen, it is really bad, probably worse than contractions. It usually lasts throughout the night and then I am able to vomit. After I vomit a few times I seem to feel a little better but it usually takes 2 to 3 days to fully recuperate. Its happened maybe once before but this last time I had it for about a week, it went away, and then four days later I got it again. The doctors cannot seem to figure it out and say that it's GERD or acid reflux. I never get heartburn or indigestion so I'm not sure how it could be that?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013