Pain in abdomen, between rib cage and hip, blood in urine. Causes for symptoms?

I went to the ER for pain in the left side of my abdomen . They ran all kinds of test, the pain is between my rib cage and hip and is kind of tender to the touch. I don t feel the pain until I take a deep breath. The ER said my blood work and CT scan came out clean. i had a little bit of blood in my urine , not enough for it to be a UTI and I had just finished my menstrual cycle 3 days prior so that explained the blood in the urine. It went away and now it s back. it s been 4 days. I don t know what to do? Could it be a back muscle thing? my back doesn t hurt.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013