Pain in abdomen, back, groin, recurring UTI. Blood test shows renal abnormality. Treatment?

Hi, I have had a constant pain and lately a lot of sharp stabbing pain on the Right side of my abdomen , the pain extends to my back and to my groin . No matter it I sit, lie down it hurts... Even more so when I walk around. I have had my gallbladder removed and a total hysterectomy so there is not much more that can be removed. I have been getting regular UTI s which I have been given antibiotics each time. My urine sample has come back fine but that was tested during me taking antibiotics for a week.. I have had a blood test for everything and I was told by the health visitor that my results were all normal apart from one which was Renal Abnormality... I was asked if I have been asked to see a dr and I said no.. and advised to see the dr... I received the results today... I ve also been into hospital with this pain who admitted me and then discharged me on the same day to go to my GP for a referral which I have done but still awaiting. I m really fed up of the pain and constant UTI s and now I have Renal Abnormality and my doctor does not know what is wrong with me? Would you please give me advice as to what is happening to me... This pain is horrific and at times unbearable... Thank you in advance
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012