Pain in abdomen. Had alcohol. Blood test showed elevated gamma GT. Serious?

Hello, I m a 30 years old male. I don t smoke or drink alcohol in excess. I had pain in my abdomen so did a blood test last week. Everything was within the normal range except gamma GT which was 91. I had normal ALP (77), ALT (36), and Amylase (110). Is there anything serious that I have to be worried about? Note that a week before the test was done, I had used alcohol (three days in a row) and another beer just three days before the test. Again, I don t drink alcohol in excess, I was in a conference so had some extra fun! Thanks, Bob
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013