Pain in abdomen. Duodenal ulcer found in endoscopy. Sore throat and nasal discharge after endoscopy. Taking protonix. Is nasal cavity ruptured?

About three months ago, I was admitted to the hospital for pain in my abdomen. They found out I have a duodenal ulcer , no antibiotics needed. When I was in the hospital, the doctor performed an endoscopy; I had normal symptoms afterwards; sore throat , groggy from IV, etc.. but, my right nostril will not stop running. It feels like I can constantly blow my nose. I ve always had allergic rhinitis(spelling?), asthma, etc... but never a consistent runny right nostril like this. It s really annoying b/c I constantly need to have a tissue with me. The only additional medication as a result of the findings is Protonix . Why is this happening to me? Was something in my nasal cavity ruptured?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012