Pain, hot feeling in limbs, chest pain, palpitations, bubbles moving under the skin. What could this be?

Hiya, recently I have been getting slight pain in some places in my arms and legs, and I ve also been getting a warm/hot feeling or sensation in my arms and sometimes legs too. I get pins and needles often of that links in with it? And today I felt the hot sensation on my scalp , which freaked me out a lot, I thought I was having a stroke or sum thing, although there was not actual pain. Recently I have also experienced chest pains and palpitations. One more thing that I m not sure is related to this is that I get this trange feeling in places under my skin, often I my legs, but it happens in other places too, where it feels like there are bubbles passing just under my skin, and i can actually see the skin in this place mooving a little like the bubbles are right under my skin, and it goes away after a few seconds, what could this be!?!? Help :( if it helps im 16, female
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012