Pain from throat settles down to chest, have swallowing difficulty during the episode. Help?

Dear Doctor, I sometimes gets pain which starts from the right side of my throat and then this pain settles down on right side of my chest . The gap of this pain is weeks, days or it is somestimes daily. There is no particular time. In night or day. but when I start sipping water the pain decreases. After I drank a full glass of water by sipping the pain wanishes. Can you help me? ZULFIKAR AHMED KARACHI (PAKISTAN) YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013